The IBFD Library and Information Centre is widely regarded as the world’s leading resource facility in the field of international and comparative taxation. Our extensive collection spans more than a century of highly relevant primary and secondary source materials from almost every country in the world, many of which are available in their original languages, covering almost every country in the world. The Library and Information Centre provides access to
- More than 30,000 books and e-books
- Subscriptions to over 1,100 journals, official Gazettes, loose-leaf services, and 120 online databases.
- About 8,000 laws and official documents from countries all over the world
- Library visitors have free access to the IBFD Tax Research Platform-including Comtax® Basic
- Access to 600 sites or relevant resources such as Governments, universities and law firms.